What is Acne?
Acne is a common skin condition that begins during one’s adolescence. However, it is equally common in adulthood and after 40.
Acne is caused due to excessive sebum secretion. The sebaceous gland tends to secret excessive sebum due to fluctuating hormone levels during puberty. The oil secreted by the gland meets the bacteria present in the skin, thus creating an environment that is best for the bacteria to multiply. This gradually triggers a chain of chemical reactions that leads to the development of acne.
The perfect care for skin involves routine hygienic practices, such as cleansing, toning and moisturizing. These three steps are very important for having a healthy and glowing skin. Also, exfoliation is essential.
While you are cleansing the skin, all the bacteria and excessive oil are neatly removed. Toning allows the pores to breathe easily and moisturizing nurtures the skin. Exfoliation helps in removing the dead cells and blackheads and also cleans the pores. Together, your skin care is ensured.
However, when acne becomes chronic, you need to seek help from your dermatologist.
In most cases, you would be given some topical agents, laser treatments or hormone treatments for immediate action. But apart from these, the home remedies for acne work steadily.
Steps to be taken for Acne Health Skin Care:
– Minimize the production of sebum, and keep your skin clean.
– In case if your skin is too oily, you must always try to keep those pores open. The main aim is to release all the clogs and wash them properly with warm water. This procedure must be repeated regularly.
– Do not use harsh cleansers or scrubs; use mild ones instead. Wash with a scrub gently and rinse. Never rub a towel on your face.
– Use natural remedies like aloe vera, tea tree oil, calamine lotion and other such ingredients for treating acne and pimples.
– Learn more and more about the natural products and ingredients that you should look for in your skin care product. Ignorance leads to unwanted consequences.
– Always avoid ingredients like alcohols, fat and minerals oils containing in products.
– Drink lots of water and have plenty of fruits and vegetables.
Want To Get The Best Health Care for Acne Skin?